February 16, 2009

Fire animation



Watch the HD version on Mytoons

My Fire animation test, As promised !
Its just a rough little test in colour and plain clean up versions of a very basic style. I Don't know how I want to colour it for the final version yet. i'll probably do more colour layers.

Joseph Gilland, The 20 year Disney animation Vet, and The former head of Vancouver Film School's 2d Animation department (and someone I admire) Finally launched his boo Elemental Magic. If you have ANY interest in Effects animation you might want to go to the book launch! Check It out on Facebook I'm going I hope! I want to pick up a copy! he's possibly the best effects animator I've ever seen!

Well, That's all I have in me right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...