April 05, 2011

Dino Riding commissions - 5 days left.

for a limited time I have opened commissions for Copic Sketch cards of you/your character riding a dinosaur of your choice.
YOU HAVE UNTIL APRIL 10th to Order them!

Fill out THIS ORDER FORM to order a dinosaur riding commission! After you submit it I will send a paypal request for money to the address you provide me. Once I receive your payment, I'll work on your Dinosaur!

Because they're sketch cards I can add a simple Background like the examples in this blog post: [link]
please note! Sketch cards are 2.5"x3.5" small! there is a limited amount of detail that can be obtained in this! you can specify shirt colour and pants colour, IF I can get that it.

Each sketch card will cost $10!

Payment is due before I even start your card, and you must pay before the 10th of April. Any payment received after the 10th will be refunded and I will not do it! 
Here are some examples of the sketch cards:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...