May 31, 2010

Bar scene Preview - markers

I thought I should post a preview of what I'm working on, since I posted the line art, I thought maybe someone might be interested to see it at this next stage. 
The photo is terrible to be sure, I don't think you can make out any of the texture on the rock wall. I used a blender solution dampened piece of terry cloth and dabbed it on the rock wall and floor for a textured effect. I think it turned out nicely. I also like how the bg is looking. 
I inked it in grey, and the foreground characters in black to make them pop out, I also did a layer of French grey 10% over top of all the bg characters and elements, and I am using lighter colours on them as well.
Anyways, Enjoy this odd stage of the process :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...