March 16, 2010

Up Coming Free Demo's

Airbrush Mixed Media
Wednesday March 17th 2-3pm
Opus Framing and Art
120 Lonsdale Avenue 
North Vancouver


I will be doing an airbrush demo demonstrating the techniques and tools used to create my piece "Noplan".
 I will be focusing on Airbrush Techniques.





Sculpey
Wednesday April 21st 2-2pm

Opus Framing and Art
120 Lonsdale Avenue 
North Vancouver

I will be demonstrating techniques for using Super Sculpey. I will cover creating an armature, baking, tools and techniques. I will briefly discuss painting sculptures as well.

These Demo's are always free to attend, and there are many more that come up often, some by more famous people as well! check OpusFraming.com for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...