June 21, 2010

More art - Penelope (not work safe)

I did a couple marker sketches today of Penelope. She's probably one of my most under appreciated characters. She's stunning and has a nice costume design ( in my opinion) and she's sleek and fun to draw.

I almost never draw my characters nude, and while I was originally going to colour a waterfall, or shower or something behind her, I opted for something more abstract since I didn't want that classic tahitian beauty stereotype. LOL
The other one of her sitting was just me experimenting with a curvy animation style in a sketch and decided to colour her since I had so few coloured pics of her. it's very similar to a drawing I did before of her, so it's kinda like a redraw.
changed her shoes too.
anyways, thought someone might like em :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...