August 01, 2010

Stego -thumbs

So Mum said that Jake liked my sea monsters painting so much (gave it to them, at the time there was only one kid) and now there is Fin so I'm doing a dinosaur painting for him.
I no longer have any acrylics (my least favourite medium on earth) and so I'm going to have to do it in oils which will be a long process I think. But anyway, I wanted to show my cute little colour test image because it will probably be cuter than the final painting HAHA!
Click to enlarge
Here it is. there is a thumbnail sketch and a marker thumbnail I did of what I wanted the colour scheme to be. I do this for most of my art work, on varying degrees of depth. 
These sketches are about an inch High.

The final painting will be oil 16"x18" on stretched belgium linen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...